I love music, it is one of my favourite things, I don’t have a specific genre in which I favour. I have such a wide range of music I like. Musicians are magical, the way they write lyrics, then the music to go with them, some more memorable than others. They have powers, some to make you cry, some to make you smile, they can trigger memories (happy or sad), make you stand up and dance, or give you inspiration to move from a place in which you are stuck.
Today’s topic is 10 songs I love right now. Please head over to YouTube and check these tunes out.
- Moana (I’m a parent!) Happiness is where you are.
- P!nk It is hard to pick a favourite song of hers, I love pretty much all of them. But I’ll pick Blow (One last kiss)
- Ellie Goulding Still Falling for you
- Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick’s version of True Colours (again parent..)
- Staind Outside
- Ed Sheeran Castle on the Hill
- James Arthur Say you won’t go
- Sara Ramirez The Story
- Aron Wright In the Sun
- Audioslave I am the Highway
I’ve found so many I love, but I’m saving these for a later post I’m sharing on Melody and Me.
Do you have any favourites?